Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle- Plato
Two people I know just broke up. A quick glance at the relationship status post on facebook shows that they're getting a lot of sympathy. Well, at least she is. The guy, well lets just say from the looks of it he isn't so lucky. I'm not saying that the sympathy directed towards the girl isn't justified, and I don't mean to insult her in anyway, but it seems to me that people think the girl will die without consolation but the guy can basically go **** himself. I don't exactly know the full story behind the split, but come on, both parties need comforting regardless of the circumstances.
Now, facebook walls may not necessarily be an exact representation of public sentiment in real life, but honestly I expect better. If you know who I'm talking about, please, send some kind words his way.
1 comments:
Um. I will tell you what happened and why she's getting more sympathy.
Post a Comment