- Aaron
Yes, I actually said this. In a dream. XD
Zoe had somehow managed to get together an entire book of artwork (a thick-ish one at that) and have it published. It seemed absurd, but perfectly real. Trouble is, my dreams are ridiculously believable.
Wikipedia says (shut up, Wikipedia is a perfectly valid source. =P):
A lucid dream is a dream in which the sleeper is aware that he or she is dreaming. When the dreamer is lucid, he or she can actively participate in and often manipulate the imaginary experiences in the dream environment. Lucid dreams can seem extremely real and vivid depending on a person's level of self-awareness during the lucid dream.
Now, although a lot of my dreams do seem quite real and vivid (we're ignoring the surreal kind of dreams for a moment here) and I actively participate in them, I don't think I'm actually aware that I'm dreaming. So that's not quite lucid dreaming, but I don't think it's normal dreaming either. Hmm.
Anyway, I thought that was quite amusing. I should be writing up a recap of Term 1 soon. Yes, I realise how little I have written about things happening at school. I thought that instead of writing about it as it happened, I might as well sit back and enjoy it. Which I did. So there, it worked. =P
And by the way, whoever is abusing the dislike button, please stop, or I'll have to remove it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment