De-Centralisation

People are drawn towards other people. There are so many people you meet in your life, but you only end up having time to keep a few of them close. (Yeah, you can pretty much consider this post as a follow up to the previous one. I promise the next post will be more interesting. ;D)

Some people you only spend time with for a short period in your life. You can be friends with someone, but barely know them. So I was thinking of people that I've spent a decent amount of time around yet never gotten to know well.

I came up with many. Some that I had abandoned since Year 7, some that I only talked to in certain classes, heck, some that I hang around but don't talk to much. I was thinking about one of them a few weeks ago, and the day after I thought about them, they talked to me on fb chat. How awesome is that? =D

Anyway, I'm laying out the groundwork to make it happen - to get to know those people a little better. But there's only so many connections you can sustain. My idea, is to make as many of them as strong as possible, so that even if I can't sustain them, I can make a lasting impression.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Music