Orientation

It started quietly, unassumingly. All in all, it's been very enjoyable, but quiet. A peaceful start to the first term of senior school. The shift was not dramatic, but subtle. Remnants from previous years are still present. The carry over of some my subjects in to year 11, like drama, made for a introductory lesson that felt familiar but different. I wore the junior uniform on Thursday and Friday, and after getting my senior uniform on Friday morning, I was thinking I might still wear the junior uniform every now and then. It's a small comfort, a reminder of the years that have past, and it's so similar it probably won't get noticed.

I have figured that approaching school with a lighter, more positive attitude is the best thing to do. You are only as free as you want to be. I feel like a butterfly. More mature and responsible than before, yet without a care in the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Music