It All Starts Here...

Welcome, my friends! (and other people who might be reading, although I have no idea why you would. =P)

Some of you might be wondering why I abandoned my previous blog. Well, I felt it was restrictive - posts there had a tendency to be very dense. And I also feel that a new blog would be good to start things anew, because I'm feeling like I'm in a very good position right now. I know I've said things like that before, but I can truly feel it now. So, what can you expect from this blog? Pretty much anything that comes to my mind. =P

It's the day before school starts. I'm ready for you guys. Are you?

2 comments:

That background is seriously intense. It really adds to the feel of "Open". I was sort of initially thinking you'd called it that to coincide with the Australian Open. It appears I was mistaken. Well have writing whatever comes into your mind, because it is truly liberating. Whatever that means these days.

 

I feel like that only word I should say to you at all times is "What."
Frocking awesome colour scheeeme. Makes me think things.

 

Post a Comment

Music